An «Affiliate» shall mean a member of the Income.Partners affiliate program, whether a webmaster (natural or juristic person), accepting the public offer, working in the sphere of online promotion of the Income.Partner’s online projects having registered the account in the current affiliate program and having been accepted by Us as an affiliate in accordance with this Agreement.
An «Affiliate Program» shall mean the marketing agency Income.Partners, located at https://income.partners, operated by its owners, specializing on attracting users to the client’s website by means of affiliate schemes.
The «Players» shall mean a person or entity, brought by the Affiliate's website by means of the affiliate link and registered personal gaming accounts within the project system and making a required minimum deposits in such accounts.
The «Earnings» shall mean a commission percentage, all income and/or revenue earned by the Affiliate from the Project's income as a result of the deposits made by the Players brought by the Affiliate.
A «Payout» shall mean an Affiliate’s money transaction from the personal account within Income.Partners program to any external payment system or payment facilitator, available in the frameworks of current Affiliate program.
An «Accounting period»shall mean the time period, allotted for the accumulation and calculation of the Affiliate’s earnings made through the Affiliate program. The accounting period is based on the monthly accounting calendar.
The «Promotional materials» shall mean the instruments including, but not limited to texts, banners, links etc., used by the Affiliates in order to promote the Project services.
Terms of work
1. Basics of work, account and security
1. 1 An Affiliate must successfully comply with all the provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. To become an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program in terms of the current Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. 2 Affiliate, accepting the Income.Partners terms and conditions, thereby confirms that he is 18 years or more.
1. 3 To enter the system of the Income.Partners Affiliate Program a login and password are created, which the Affiliate personally keeps from loss and disclosure to third parties. The Affiliate Program is not responsible for the safety of this confidential Affiliate data.
1. 4 Income.Partners Affiliate Program has the right to change the Rules of the Affiliate Program without the Affiliates's consent, and without its prior notification. The Rules published on the Program's website are considered valid. Chronology of changes in the rules of the Affiliate Program is not being conducted.
1. 5 Income.Partners program reserves the right to refuse in cooperation with this or that partner without assigning any reasons.
1. 6 Affiliate Program uses the First cookie wins rule, which means that the player is assigned to the Affiliate, by advertising of whom player visited and registered in the casino in the first time.
1. 7 Affiliate Program prohibits the transfer and sale of accounts to third parties without prior approval from the administration.
1.8 If Affiliates work on voluntary and unpaid basis (i. e. they get no commissions, flat fee or any other kind of reward), they have a right to terminate cooperation any time without a prior notification.
2. Traffic, the sources and limitations
2. 1 Affiliate Program has the right at any time to request the information about the traffic sources of the Affiliate. If the Affiliate does not provide information about the sources on which the Affiliate advertises the project, the Affiliate program reserves the right to freeze payments to the Affiliate. For websites, you need to specify a URL (or an alternative path to the domain), for media / arbitrage traffic - an example of an ad and a screenshot of an advertising cabinet, for emailing - add email [email protected] to the mailing list and show the text and template of letters, for public posts in social networks, channels for streams or mobile applications - use of the correct links. If advertising is given in languages not used in the Partner Program, then the Partner is obliged to translate it on request.
2. 2 Income.Partners Affiliate Program strictly prohibits Affiliates from attracting customers using spam mailing. In the case that such facts are discovered, the Affiliate Program may close the Affiliate's personal account in the Income.Partners system without paying the money earned and stored on the account.
2. 3 Affiliate Program allows partners to send emails to players from their own email databases only if the partner can specify the source of the receipt of this data. The texts in the mailing lists must be from a third party and must be agreed with the administration of the Affiliate Program in advance.
2. 4 Affiliate Program limits the use of Branded Traffic by Affiliates through standard commission programs. Brand traffic is traffic generated by vital requests, that is containing the name of Affiliate Program projects in various variants, including the ones with mistakes (typosquatting ). If Affiliates want to use branded traffic, they must first contact the support and agree on the working conditions. In case of conscious use of standard commission models for branded traffic and hiding this information Affiliate Program reserves the right to suspend cooperation with the Affiliate.
2. 5 Affiliate Program strictly prohibits the use of motivated traffic. In case of detection of this, the Affiliate Program has the right to close the Affiliate's account without prior warning and payment of the money earned by him.
3. Promo materials and their usage
3. 1 Affiliate program provides its Affiliates with graphic materials and text materials (with the prior agreement). Affiliates are free to use the information available on the casino website and from casino lobby only in their own words. Copying texts from casino site "as is" may cause the termination of cooperation with the Affiliate or treatment of his traffic as a branded once
3. 2 Affiliate Program has the right to require the presence of the correct information about its projects in the Affiliate's reviews. In case of specifying false information that differs from the data on the project sites, the Affiliate Program reserves the right to suspend cooperation with the Affiliate.
3. 3 Affiliate Program may require the replacement of outdated links, logos, screenshots, and other promotional materials, and postpone a payout in the situation of Affiliate's refusal to replace them for an indefinite period until their replacement occurs.
4. Fraud, scam, and violation of the work rules
4. 1 All the affiliates are strongly prohibited to own and use their personal accounts in the project belonging to the Income.Partners program under own referral link. In case of infringement of this regulation both partners’ accounts will be banned accompanied by the debiting of monetary resources from both accounts. Such decision may not be debated. Members of the Affiliate's family and people who are close to him are also subject to this rule.
4. 2 Affiliate program has the right to change the state of the financial balance of the Affiliate to an amount that the player received or lost as a result of fraudulent activity of players. Affiliate program can change Partner's balance due to this cause for an unlimited period of time after detection of the fraudulent activity.
4. 3 Affiliate program reserves the right not to pay out income by the CPA model in case when the partner engages fake players (for example, players with multiple accounts). If the administration of the affiliate program notices uncharacteristic behavior of the players (for example, a non-typically large percentage of players who do not return to the project after qualification on CPA), the income of the partner will be recalculated according to the terms of RevShare commission model.
4. 4 Affiliate program reserves the right to hold Affiliate's account for public slander and insults towards the support and administration of the Affiliate program and / or projects.
4. 5 If the Affiliate wittingly provides false information about the sources of traffic that entails the suspension of cooperation.
4. 6 If the administration of the Affiliate program or Casino administration has the reason to suspect an Affiliate in violating rules of the Affiliate program while working with it, his/her account can be blocked, and payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period until the circumstances are clarified. If during inspection the fact of rule violating was confirmed the Affiliate program reserves the right to leave the Affiliate without payouts.
4. 7 In case there are disputes, the Affiliate should provide the Affiliate Program with the arguments of its rightness and its vision of resolving the existing problem. In turn, Income Partners Affiliate Program is always ready to consider the arguments presented by the Affiliate and to seek a solution as impartial and honest as possible from the point of view of both sides. The decision taken by the Affiliate Program is not subject to review and appeal.
5. Procedure and terms of payments
5. 1 The accounting period set by the Income.Partners Affiliate Program equals to one month.
5. 2 Affiliate earns a commission in the Affiliate Program, which is calculated as a certain percentage of the net income of the casino from the players involved by this Affiliate. Affiliate can choose the most profitable Affiliate Program for him.
5. 3 Earnings for the past reporting period are accrued within 10 working days.
5. 4 Minimum payout sum from the Affiliate’s account makes 100 EUR for payment systems and 1000 EUR for bank wire transfer.
5. 5 Payment details can not be changed later than 3 business days before the end of the reporting period and until the end of the payouts.
5. 6 Payments to new partners or partners whose players show suspicious activity may be delayed by the administration of the Affiliate program for a period which the administration deem the most appropriate for the inspection of traffic sources.
5. 7 If the Affiliate has less then 3 players for the first payout, this may require a further check of those players.
5. 8 Affiliate program is obliged to pay lifetime commissions for all programs until the Affiliate fulfills his/her obligations and does not cause financial or reputation harm to Affiliate Program or its Projects.